P.L.A.N. or People Looking After Neighborhoods, Inc., is a civic organization founded in 1997 with the intent of promoting the quality and integrity of community development, while maintaining the safety and aesthetic appearance of surrounding areas. The original founders of PLAN were: Denise Rose (President), Jenny Weisbrodt (VP), Luanne Porper (Secretary), and Randall Bedgood (Treasurer).
P.L.A.N.'s territory or purview in west Cobb County, GA is the following:
- Macland Rd. to the South
- Stilesboro Rd. to the North (Update: We will go up to 41 or other appropriate point)
- Mars Hill Rd. to the West (Update: We now will go to the Paulding line)
- John Ward Rd. to the East
People Looking After Neighborhoods, Inc. ("P.L.A.N.") recognizes that development of properties in the west Cobb County area is inevitable. Therefore, P.L.A.N. shall pursue a cooperative planning effort to promote the quality and integrity of community development while maintaining safety and the aesthetic appearance of the surrounding areas.
- To ensure the development of quality architectural and landscaping standards,
- To promote civic involvement in community development,
- To ensure planned and appropriate growth in west Cobb County,
- To promote proper zoning decisions in adherence to the Land Use Map,
- To promote safety of the community by working with the Department of Transportation in striving to attain appropriate traffic flow, and
- Any other related purposes that are not contrary to the Articles of Incorporation.
P.O. Box 1972
Marietta, GA 30061
If you have been unsuccessful emailing us, please use the new email address above, as we have ahd technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience.
People Looking After Neighborhoods, Inc., a Georgia domestic non-profit [501(c)(3)] civic organization.
"The people who make a difference are not the ones with the credentials, but the ones with the concern."